Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More or less


  • I do not wish others less simply because I may have more.

  • I do not wish unemployment on someone simply because I may be without a job.

  • I do not wish a person who is well-off to lose money simply because I am struggling financially.

  • I do not wish imprisionment on anyone simply because I long for freedom.

  • I do not wish a woman to be childless simply because I have no children.

  • I do not wish a healthy person to fall ill simply because I feel sick.

  • I do not wish sorrow upon someone else simply because I may be grieving.

  • I do not wish a joyful individual to know pain simply because I feel hurt.

  • I do not wish heartache upon someone simply because I may be lonely.

Instead....

  • I wish that all may know joy, compassion, forgiveness and most of all...love.

  • That we, as individuals, start treating each other with more respect, kindness and understanding.

  • That we all stop deflecting our worries, fears and issues upon those who do not share them.

  • That we focus more on improving our own intellectual, emotional and spiritual needs while recognizing that everyone else is doing the same.

All the best!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment